There may come a time when you find yourself at a crossroads with resources and their skill-sets. At some point, an enterprise content management (ECM) solution becomes more than just another application that they have to monitor.
When you find yourself in that moment, one question you should ask yourself is, “What if I partner with my vendor?” Although outsourced resources often have the negative connotation that they aren’t intimate with a particular customer’s solution, that’s not your only option — you can have your vendor provide a managed service resource to help with your project.
As the ones who implemented your solution, they have direct connections with the software manufacturers and have certified resources on staff. Most importantly, vendors will have access to a wealth of resources that outsourced firms would not have access to, such as software partners, internal Support teams, product roadmaps, cross-training opportunities, and a pool of talent at-the-ready to assist their person in the field.
Seven benefits of using professional staffing through your vendor include:
- Saving on human resource costs
- Decreasing expenses on product training and maintaining certifications
- Ready to deploy expertise
- Years of knowledge and experience
- Direct support needs with internal Support
- Opportunity for knowledge transfer to cross train Customer resources
- Leveraging relationships between the vendor and the software partner
Contact us today to learn more about how our team can supplement yours!
Take the Next Step
We can help you decide pretty quickly whether this would be a good fit for your organization. With 20+ years of experience in automation, we just need about 5 minutes of Q&A.