We deliver on our promise by making it our business to know yours, by being easy to reach – and quick to respond – and by earning trust in doing the little things right each and every day.
KeyMark, Inc. was founded in 1996 and is owned and operated by founding partner and CEO Jim Wanner.
For more than two decades, KeyMark has been a leading intelligent automation provider delivering capture (OCR), workflow (ECM), dynamic case management (DCM), and robotic process automation (RPA) solutions.
KeyMark helps clients leverage technology, such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, to maximize productivity and decrease manual labor in industries such as: financial services, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, distribution and logistics, and government.
As a value-added reseller of OnBase by Hyland, Blue Prism, ABBYY and Kofax software, KeyMark is one of a select few organizations worldwide to represent such a comprehensive list of automation capabilities with years of proven experience and our award-winning KeyMark Extended Support.
KeyMark is the creator of Forms InMotion, an innovative software-as-a-service solution for forms automation.
A Great Place To Work
KeyMark was named a Best Place to Work in South Carolina for five consecutive years, from 2016-2020, by the South Carolina Chamber of Commerce and SC Biz News, as well as a 2019 and 2020 Top Workplace by Integrated Media Publishing. The company was also ranked 17th in the 2016 South Carolina’s Fastest Growing Companies Competition and has appeared four times on the INC. 5,000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies – most recently in 2017 at #3525. KeyMark is headquartered in Liberty, SC, with a regional sales office in Camp Hill, PA. For more information, call 864-343-0500.
105 Tech Lane
Liberty, SC 29657
275 Grandview Ave, Suite 104
Camp Hill, PA 17011
Current Press Releases
KeyMark, a leading intelligent automation provider and value-added reseller, has named Clay Tuten as Vice President of Marketing. As Vice President of Marketing, Tuten will
KeyMark Expands Marketing Team with the Addition of Burgess KeyMark, a leading intelligent automation provider and systems integrator, announced the addition of John Burgess to
In the News
- A Day in the Life of Software Engineering Manager Jim Hall (March 2021)
- Statewide Employee Benefits Group Incorporates Document Management Processes Throughout Its Entire Organization (January 20, 2020)
- SC Chamber Announces 2019 Best Places to Work in South Carolina (June 28,2019)
- 2019 Top Workplaces (May 6, 2019)
- KeyMark is Helping Paper-Heavy Industries Digitize Their Workflow (May 23, 2018)
- 2018 “Best Places to Work in South Carolina” (August 2018)
- SC Chamber Announces Best Places to Work (August 8, 2017)
- Upstate Companies Make Inc. 5000 List (August 23, 2017)
- 20 Upstate Companies Named to Inc. 5,000 List (August 24, 2017)
- KeyMark Expanding Pickens County Operations (April 13, 2017)
- Upstate Companies rank in SC Chamber’s Best Places to Work (June 27, 2016)