What is RPA?
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is software that you can program to execute most of your computer-based business tasks by automating repetitive, labor intensive work — freeing your human workforce to create, build and innovate. It is a cost effective, less intrusive automation solution that delivers big benefits to business in terms of cost savings, increased efficiency, easy compliance and improved accuracy.
Learn more with KeyBooks!
Our eBooks can help you discover even more about automation. Use the icons below to find one that matches your company, industry, or interest and download it today for free!
CIO's Guide to RPA
RPA for Healthcare
The RPA Cheatsheet
RPA for Insurance
RPA for AP
How Much Can RPA Save Your Organization?
We’ve built a helpful calculator to demonstrate the ROI from implementing Robotic Process Automation.
Is Robotic Process Automation a Fit for You?
The answer: almost certainly! It can be scaled and used for almost any kind of repetitive task, and has been used by organizations in almost every area, including:
Debt Buying / Loan Servicing
Transportation and Logistics
We’ve compiled a chart of Gartner Magic Quadrant RPA providers to help you make the right decision.
Watch our webinar to increase your knowledge of RPA and how it can benefit your organization!
Blogs on Robotic Process Automation
Automation is a huge opportunity for businesses, especially in these difficult times Have you ever asked yourself the question, “will robots take my job?” Blue
Robotic Process Automation can:
- Gather, collate and validate information automatically
- Synthesize and analyze structured and unstructured data
- Record and transport information and data
- Calculate a position or value and/or decide what to do
- Communicate with and assist users, clients and customers
- Orchestrate and manage activities (both robotic and people-based)
- Monitor, detect or report operational performance
- Learn, anticipate and forecast behavior or outcomes
- Create an immediate 25-50% cost savings by automating human tasks*
- Increase staff productivity, service levels and capacity by 35-50%
- Consistently deliver 100% accurate data
- Reduce process cycle times by 30-50% (average) or as much as 90% *
- Reduce average handling time by 40%
* Source: Institute for Robotic Process Automation