KeyMark Named “2017 Best Places to Work in South Carolina” by South Carolina Chamber of Commerce
KeyMark was recently named as one of the Best Places to Work in South Carolina. This twelfth annual program was created by SC Biz News in partnership with the South Carolina Chamber of Commerce and Best Companies Group.
We Believe Information Should Be Easy.
It’s More Than a Mantra. It’s Who We Are.
Thinking about joining the KeyMark team? Before you take the next steps, there are a few things you should know about us. On paper, we’re a group of engineers and developers, account managers and marketers, administrators and support personnel. But take a closer look and you’ll find a bunch of pizza-loving problem solvers and software specialists, music mavens and grilling gurus, code ninjas and data junkies, process experts and vertical veterans, all working toward the same goal: elevating efficiency for our customers.
We’re big believers in making information easy and avid fans of celebrating for, well, almost everything. We pride ourselves on knowing our customers’ business as well as they do, and we thrive on creating smart, forward-thinking solutions that serve them well for years to come. We believe trust is earned, not expected, and that the best customer is an existing customer. We work together to solve serious challenges, while having serious fun, and we know we’ve done our job well when we hear our customers say things like,
Sound like your kind of people?
Well, we’re always looking for talented folks to join our team.
What Others Are Saying About Us
- Ranked as a Best Places to Work in South Carolina in 2017
- Voted #19 Best Place to Work in South Carolina in 2016
- Voted Top 25 SC Fastest Growing Companies 2016
- Ranked #7 Fastest Growing Companies in Central Pennsylvania in 2016
- VotedBusiness Black Box Best Place to Work in the Upstate for 2015
Random Fun Facts
- We have our own TV-worthy team of chefs called Grillmasters that come out a few Fridays a year when the weather is nice
- We do Halloween right
- We do T-shirts for any reason whatsoever
- We invest an average of $30,000 in training new team members
- We have a House Band, Kami Ocean and The Rhythm
- We have a small collection of people named Brian
- We’ve got beer nerds, including one who has 2,876 distinct beer check-ins on Untappd
- Our Fearless Leader was a collegiate mascot– not sure if we’re bragging about that or just making fun of him
- We tailgate and our blood runneth orange, Go Tigers!
KeyMark Company Benefits Summary*
- Health insurance through CIGNA
- Dental insurance through CIGNA
- Vision insurance through VSP with KeyMark subsidizing premium costs for employees and dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match through Wells Fargo
- Flexible Spending Account and/or Health Savings Account
- Basic term life insurance and AD&D insurance with the option to purchase additional voluntary life insurance
- Short‐term and long‐term disability income benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Benefits subject to change without notice.