Speeding Processes and Driving Better Business Outcomes
A scalable workflow solution makes your organization smarter, faster and more productive. With automated workflow, you’re able to spend less time on manual tasks like searching for documents, routing documents and redundant data entry, and more time on knowledge-driven work that yields better results for your organization.
It’s easy to tell if your organization could benefit from advanced workflow software. Do any of these problems sound familiar?
- Employees are spending too much time doing manual, repetitive, low-value tasks.
- Workload is unevenly distributed among your teams. Some employees are overloaded, while others are idle.
- Decision-makers become bottlenecks because they are unavailable for timely decisions or approvals.
- Employees are picking the type of work that appeals to them most rather than staying focused on corporate goals and priorities.
- Manual mistakes like data entry errors and misplaced documents sap your team of their efficiency and inhibit their productivity.
Simplify the Complexities of Your Business Processes with Workflow Software
Our experts work hard to understand the intricacies, nuances and complexities of your organization. Then we plan and implement today’s best workflow technologies in a way that helps you make the most of your investment. For example, this grocery store chain improved workflows in their human resources department, saving them thousands of dollars.
For many organizations, the greatest opportunity for improved productivity starts with data capture. Is there a better way to receive and route the information coming into your organization? In addition to helping you capture and access information more quickly, we can automate manual tasks and accelerate your business processes.
By leveraging today’s most advanced content capture technologies, we can classify incoming documents, extract the most critical information, verify data as needed and deliver it to the relevant individuals at your organization. As a result, you’re able to minimize manual data entry, maximize the amount of documents you process on a daily basis and begin routing the information through your workflow – all at the point of ingestion.
With improved data capture capabilities, you’re able to perform a number of efficiency-enhancing activities, such as:
- Capture data from structured, semi-structured or free-form documents
- Receive information electronically, on paper or both
- Classify documents – or sets of documents – according to relevant business processes
- Extract data accurately from typed or hand-printed documents
- Validate data against any existing databases
- Verify extracted information against user-defined business rules
- Flag exceptions and notify staff for review
- Send information and original documents to relevant business systems
Your Partner for Workflow Software Solutions
No matter the size of your organization, we can help reduce the time, cost and challenges of capturing your organization’s most important data and documents. To learn even more, watch this case study video or download this free eBook. Tell us more about your data capture needs, and we’ll tell you more about our capabilities – and how they can make your one-of-a-kind organization more productive.