We’re easy to reach, quick to respond and always here to help.
As both an OnBase Diamond Support Award Winner and Kofax Diamond Partner, KeyMark offers an unprecedented level of support with our Extended Support program.
Our support philosophy is built on ensuring your organization has the tools it needs to keep your system running reliably and at peak efficiency. Our highly trained and experienced support engineers help you assess, troubleshoot and resolve any technical issues with your systems, should they arise.
Without proper maintenance, solutions can become unstable, and without service, simple problems can sometimes escalate, causing system failures and downtime. By leveraging KeyMark’s Extended Support programs, system failures are minimized, thanks to our phone, email and secure online support. – Cameron Boland, Vice President of Operations at KeyMark
Your Extended Support program ensures you have access to Support Engineers to assist your Trained Admins with upgrades for new releases, software upgrades and patches as needed. This forward-thinking support provides you with a system that continues to run at maximum productivity and ensures that new releases don’t interfere with previous configurations or custom work.
KeyMark Extended Support Program Offerings
Each of our Extended Support plans is designed to help ensure your system always performs at its peak. This means providing you with ongoing technical support and continuous access to our treasure-trove of support resources.
All of our Extended Support plans include unlimited phone and email support during business hours, but our support plans can also scale to offer more specialized services like designated support contacts, insightful executive visits and much more.
Mon-Fri Support(excluding holidays)
Unlimited Email Support
Unlimited Phone and Secure Online Support
Remote Upgrade Assurance
Discounted Attendance for Training Webinars
Onsite Upgrade Assurance
Weekend and After-Hours Support*
Designated Support Contact
Annual Onsite Executive Visit
Emergency Support Add-On:
Keymark customers can layer emergency support onto their support package. This option gives customers 24 x 7 x 365 support for critical break/fix situations.
Disclaimer: Offerings may change without notice on this page so please consult your KeyMark Account Manager to confirm details about KeyMark Extended Support programs
Support Tier Details
- Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-5:30 pm EST
- Unlimited email support – Available during PPM as listed in agreement. Immediate response with acknowledgement and ticket number when support ticket is emailed in.
- Unlimited phone and secure online support — Available during PPM as listed in agreement. Immediate response with acknowledgement and ticket number when support ticket is emailed in.
- Remote Upgrade Assurance – Assistance to trained administrators, who will participate in the entire process. Customer is responsible for user testing. All turn-key requests will be billed. If installing/configuring new licenses at the same time, or if migrating to new hardware, there may be additional charges. *
- Silver +
- On-site Upgrade Assurance – Assistance to certified trained administrators, who will participate in the entire process. Customer is responsible for user testing. All turn-key requests will be billed. If installing/configuring new licenses at the same time, or if migrating to new hardware, there may be additional charges. Customer is responsible for all associated travel costs. Limited to two days of production upgrade activities and one-day stabilization period for go-live. *
- Annual Health Check — Remote log-in and review of administrative items for indications of errors or future issues. Includes proactive discussion of the administrative issues related to the system’s operation. System stability is improved and KeyMark helps administrator proactively work against issues and remain prepared. Note: this is only in place for OnBase, Kofax, and AnyDoc.
- Discounted training attendance — Two attendees for two training webinars. Topical webinars on subjects of interest to KeyMark customers.
- Gold +
- Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM–8:30 PM EST, M-F Extended Support
- Steering committee (monthly) – KeyMark puts management/senior resource on a steering committee created by the customer. Benefits: KeyMark helps customer understand how/where to apply technology offerings to help meet business needs and maintain control over support issues.
- Annual onsite executive visit — Once a year, KeyMark executive and account manager will visit their facility and meet with their executives, at no expense to the customer. This serves as a forum to talk and exchange information/ideas.
- Designated primary support contact – One KeyMark support technician assigned to each platinum customer and educated with the specifics of the implementation. Support will try to steer issues for that customer through to primary support technician. Note: support will route issues to non-primary reps in the event that waiting for the primary would cause unnecessary delays.
- Quarterly Health Check — Remote log-in and review of administrative items for indications of errors or future issues. Includes proactive discussion of the administrative issues related to the system’s operation. System stability is improved and KeyMark helps administrator proactively work against issues and remain prepared. Note: this is only in place for OnBase, Kofax, and AnyDoc.
- Free attendance for two people to two training webinars – Topical webinars on subjects of interest to KeyMark customers.
- Two planned instances per year of weekend and after-hours support.
* You must have a certified employee in order to qualify for upgrade assurance. If there are no certified administrators on staff, upgrades become a T&M Professional Services engagement.
Want to Know More? Download our new Support & Maintenance Overview brochure today!
Our new support overview brochure outlines exactly how we can be expected to react to your needs and issues so that your problems can be addressed as quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively as possible. Click that orange book on the right to learn more!
Do you need after hours support?
At KeyMark, we understand that not all system needs and issues occur during normal business hours. While after-hours support is not provided as part of our support tier offerings, our on-call engineers can be available to provide both planned and unplanned support after hours. To meet the needs of our customers, each after-hours support agreement is managed on a case-by-case basis.
If your team depends on KeyMark for around-the-clock support needs or would like to have the peace of mind knowing that our support team is ready to assist you 24/7, ask us about an after-hours support package.
What's on our mind?
Your Kofax AP System Needs a “Tune-Up!”
Support Series: Contacting KeyMark Support
Support Series: Mount Disk Error
Basic OnBase Database Maintenance for SQL Server
OnBase Scanning Clients – What’s Right for You?
OnBase Best Practices, Part 2
OnBase Best Practices, Part 1
Assessors: 3 Steps Toward a Happier Taxpayer
Love OnBase Like You Love Your Car