Scale Your Operation With Blue Prism Robotic Process Automation Software
Blue Prism doesn’t just specialize in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – they actually originally coined the term RPA! As the pioneers of RPA technologies, Blue Prism has perfected its code-free solutions by deploying them through its proprietary Robotic Operating Model – a proven development and implementation method that continues to yield a 100% renewal rate among its vast network of global enterprises.
Today, KeyMark integrates RPA to help countless companies and organizations scale to meet the ever-growing demands of their customers and clients. By deploying a team of digital workers, you can reduce costs, grow efficiently and free your personnel to focus on more creative and meaningful work, whether it involves thinking through knowledge-based work, providing better customer service or taking on new responsibilities.
With Blue Prism RPA you can start small and scale quickly, adhering to compliance standards without limiting productivity. You also have complete control over the processes through an easy-to-control Digital Workforce Platform.
Leveraging a Digital Workforce With Intelligent Automation Skills
Designed to handle increasingly complex work, Blue Prism Digital Workers can manage a wide variety of tasks at your organization because they can:
- Knowledge and Insights: The ability to read, understand and contextualize visual information digitally. RPA can analyze sentiments, gather insightful reporting and create actionable metrics.
- Learning: Blue Prism RPA uses artificial intelligence, machine learning and pattern recognition to adapt and evolve processing patterns, as well as contextual meaning from data sets.
- Visual Perception: A digital worker (or bot) can read, understand and contextualize screen data. This computer vision and image perception brings processes like real-time object identification to life.
- Problem Solving: Blue Prism RPA uses probability decision making and complex rules engines on unstructured data to solve logic, business and system problems without human intervention.
- Collaboration: The ability to enact seamless communication and collaboration between people, process and technology. This includes staff-to-robot, robot-to-staff, robot-to-robot, robot-to-customer, virtual agent and smart forms.
- Planning and Sequencing: The ability to discover and leverage opportunities to optimize workflows and workloads that optimize business outcomes. This could be things like process steps, GDPR compliance, optimize processing speeds and project management.
The result? More autonomy, deeper process scope, faster transaction speed, higher revenue gains and cost savings.
Watch our webinar to increase your knowledge of RPA and how it can benefit your organization!
RPA Implementation Team
Whether you already use Blue Prism RPA or if you’re still considering what RPA can do for you, KeyMark has a fully-staffed, experienced RPA implementation team who is ready to help you with your next project. Blue Prism bots (or digital workers) are concurrent, so they don’t have to just be programmed to do one thing. Let us help you maximize your investment!
Blue Prism Digital Exchange (DX) and OnBase Automations
KeyMark has written automation assets for the Blue Prism Digital Exchange (DX). If you have OnBase by Hyland, we can help you automate some of the manual tasks to save you both time and money. If you’re already a Blue Prism user, you can download those assets at no charge.
Let’s Put Digital Workers To Work for You
Every organization has opportunities for automation, and we have RPA solutions for a variety of industries, including government, finance, heathcare, insurance, accounts payable, manufacturing and more. Let our process experts show you how we can automate your organization’s repetitive tasks to increase capacity, improve productivity and enhance compliance. Let KeyMark be your Blue Prism Reseller today!