Deliver a Better Employee Experience With HR Process Automation
What if your human resources personnel could spend more time on recruiting, retention and customer service and less time on copying, filing and completing error-prone manual tasks? By integrating an enterprise content management (ECM) solution into your human capital management (HCM) system, you can provide faster responses to employee requests and devote more time to high-value initiatives – all without the hassle of learning a new system.
Concerned about the confidentiality of employees’ confidential documents, tax forms, annual reports and other files? OnBase helps ensure all confidential information remains securely stored and protected, while making it easy for your personnel to access and retrieve the information they need – whenever they need it.
Why Automate HR?
Automation can improve all aspects of human resources, including:
- Workflow Optimization – Automate notifications and secure approvals from supervisors and managers more quickly
- Recruiting and Selection – Capture, store and route applicant files so your recruiters can find the best candidates faster
- Employee Onboarding – Leverage greater visibility to ensure tasks are completed on time
- Improved Visibility – Create checklists of all related information and track processes across departments to ensure successful completion of all tasks in a sequence
- Employee File Management – Meet compliance standards and regulations by automating document retention and identifying missing documents easily
- Audit Preparation – Eliminate audit prep, store documents securely and avoid costly fines
- Policies and Procedures – Electronically store and distribute policies and procedures with the push of a button
- Employee Separation – Automate the management of necessary activities for departing employees
From employee recruiting to onboarding to offboarding, KeyMark can enhance the entire employee lifecycle. If you would like to put the power back in the hands of your HR personnel, it’s time to take a closer look at the business process automation solutions available today.