Healthcare Credentialing Management
Remain Lock-Step with Ever-Changing Credentials
Staying up-to-date with your clinicians’ credentials is a full-time job. That’s because, for every physician, nurse and clinical provider, there’s a variety of credentials that need to be collected and validated, everything from board certifications to clinical research to educational backgrounds and more. To complicate matters, many of these licenses and credentials expire and need to be renewed. How well you manage this information can determine how well you meet your credential management goals – or surpass them.
For many organizations, credential management is a time-consuming, error-prone process. One of the ways you can improve accuracy and productivity is by leveraging a single, secure source for all clinician information, enabling staff to view a list of all outstanding tasks and activities in one centralized location. As a result, you can eliminate the guesswork and know exactly what needs to be done next, maximizing your time and minimizing the risk of litigation or loss of revenue due to non-compliance issues.
With a centralized credential management software solution, you can prioritize the most important and urgent tasks so that your team can concentrate their efforts on what matters most. You can also:
- Collect, verify and track all information in a single, secure location
- Automate workflows and improve task management
- Locate content easily to address information and audit requests
- Quickly identify missing information and documents
- Receive automatic notifications of licenses nearing expiration
- Add controls to workflows to prioritize and automate time-sensitive tasks
- Minimize the risk of litigation or loss of revenue due to non-compliance
- Increase visibility to improve credentialing management oversight
A Better Way to Move Forward
In order to provide the best healthcare possible, it’s important to stay current with your clinicians and ensure they’re working within the bounds of their education and expertise. Let us help you review, improve and automate your entire credential management process so you can focus on providing high-quality patient care.