OnBase Contract Management Software
With an OnBase Contract Management software, you can:
- Securely capture and store contracts and supporting data and documents
- Provide legal personnel with a 360-degree view of contract-related information, tasks, activities and correspondence
- Automatically route contracts for review, approval and execution – even digital signatures
- Receive automatic notifications of expirations and auto-renewals
- Support compliance with a full audit trail of all interactions
Benefits of OnBase for Contract Lifecycle Management include:
- Accelerating contract cycle times and reducing operating costs by minimizing time spent searching for information and manually routing documents
- Providing insight into contract status and staff workloads, equipping organizations to identify process improvement opportunities
- Reducing the risk of missed expirations by proactively managing contract milestones
- Minimizing delays with remote and mobile access to contracts and approval tasks
- Maximizing existing investments by linking contracts to other systems of record
- Supporting a variety of contract types, including vendor contracts, employment agreements and NDAs, and related processes
- Creating a lower cost of ownership and driving value organization-wide
A Trusted OnBase Platinum Partner
KeyMark is a member of Hyland’s exclusive team of OnBase partners, which consists of resellers, manufacturers and systems integrators. After KeyMark received the Platinum Reseller Award, Bill Kavanaugh, director of U.S. Channel Sales for Hyland Software, said:
“Our partners are held to the highest standards, and KeyMark [goes] above and beyond those benchmarks.”
– Bill Kavanaugh, Vice President of Sales at Hyland Software
Is there a better way to manage contract lifecycle processes at your organization? Let our automation experts explain how we can automate manual tasks, enhance visibility and prevent revenue loss. Contact us today to start the conversation.
2019 Platinum Reseller + 2019 Diamond Support Partner
PROJECTS IN 2018
Knowledgeable. Responsive. Trustworthy.
Three simple words. One big promise. No matter how we’re supporting you, we strive to be knowledgeable, responsive and trustworthy at every step. We deliver on this promise by making it our business to know yours, by being easy to reach – and quick to respond – and by earning your trust in doing the little things right each and every day.