Cargo Regulators Use Cases
Government agencies and authorities bodies, from Customs to the Department of Transportation, can power their digital transformation with automation technology.
Consider use cases for the following technologies to enhance mover operations:
Trade, Shipping, and
Document Data Capture
- Utilize optical character recognition technology to capture POS proof of service documents instantly.
- Scan paper documents, purchase orders, inspection reports, and work orders.
- Capture applications and supporting documents at the point of service.
- Store contracts online, as well as supporting data and documents
- Create dynamic contracts on-demand using clause/template libraries.
- Provide legal personnel with 360-view of related information and activities.
- Automatically route contracts for review, approval, and execution with electronic signature capabilities.
Forms & Document Automation in Supply Chain and Logistics
- Submit forms, applications, and supporting documents online.
- Enable mobile completion of port asset forms and capture and store associated photos and videos.
- Facilitate real-time collaboration and notify submitters of required changes and status.
- Cloud Access to centralized global logistics and trade entry documents, compliance evidence, and logistics data.
- Allow users to view all content related to an incident, investigation, building, or asset.
- Assign internal and external access to documents based on roles and permissions.
- Maintain all documentation related to a specific facility, equipment, or tool.
- Route documents for review, approval, and execution with electronic signature capabilities.
- Kick-off document-centric workflow across departments with access and security based on roles and permissions.
- Simply integrate solutions with GIS systems such as ESRI — share information without leaving ESRI environment.
Supply chain automation can do a lot, helping you do a lot more.
As you can see, supply chain automation can do a lot — almost too much to mention.
For even more specifics on the capabilities of supply chain automation solutions and to kickstart your supply chain digital transformation, get in touch with one of our knowledgeable engineers.
KeyMark Achieves its Highest NPS Score to Date (84), Marking Customer Loyalty and Growth KeyMark, a leading intelligent automation provider and value-added reseller, received a net promoter score of 84, marking the company’s highest score to date.