Cargo Movers Use Cases
Providers of all types of transportation, logistics, and service providers — from carriers to terminal operators — can power their digital transformation with automation technology.
Consider use cases for the following technologies to enhance mover operations:
Utilize optical character recognition technology to capture and index information into third-party systems from:
- Trade documents
- Shipping documents
- Proof of Delivery documents
- Facility, asset, and fleet management
- Duty draw back requests
- Safety permits
- Driver records
- And more!
- Create dynamic contracts on demand.
- Create web forms and portal access to submit requests, complaints, and associated material.
- Route contracts for review, approval, execution, and digital signatures.
- Archive all supporting documents for quick retrieval.
- Improve customer satisfaction or support investigations.
Supply Chain Document Management
- Archive and access all related documents and data.
- Apply AI rules to show/report missing documents.
- Maintain audit trails.
- Auto-generate BOL, EBOL, freight billing documents, and more.
- Route essential documents to all touchpoints.
- Automate the reviews and approvals process.
- Auto-generate billing statements.
- Auto-deliver statements via email, portal, or print
- Auto-governed response processes and documentation for safety, incident management, and more.
Forms & Document Automation in Supply Chain and Logistics
- Auto-create freight quotes and contracts.
- Issue licenses and permits with online custom forms.
- Report on expiring license/permit and or required training
Supply chain automation can do a lot, helping you do a lot more.
As you can see, supply chain automation can do a lot — almost too much to mention.
For even more specifics on the capabilities of supply chain automation solutions and to kickstart your supply chain digital transformation, get in touch with one of our knowledgeable engineers.
KeyMark Achieves its Highest NPS Score to Date (84), Marking Customer Loyalty and Growth KeyMark, a leading intelligent automation provider and value-added reseller, received a net promoter score of 84, marking the company’s highest score to date.