Powering Productivity For ISI Customers
Welcome, Information Solutions International customers, to the KeyMark family!
On February 2, 2019, ISI was acquired by KeyMark, Inc. KeyMark is a leading intelligent automation provider focusing on capture, workflow software, case management and robotic process automation solutions.
All ISI team members have joined the KeyMark family, including Ed Macomber as a Technical Services Manager and Stephen Helbling as Senior Applications Engineer within the Professional Services department and Chris Ingoglia as a Solutions Architect within the Sales department. Dane Woodward, ISI’s Managing Partner, is taking advantage of this opportunity and has decided to retire.
“I am thrilled to be leaving ISI’s employees and customers in the capable hands of a company like KeyMark,” said Woodward. “As I move into retirement, the team at KeyMark gives me peace of mind that our customers will have even greater access to service and expertise for their solutions.”
Since 1996, KeyMark has been a leading intelligent automation provider and Hyland Platinum partner.
KeyMark is the only Hyland partner to offer KeyMark Extended Support, which allows KeyMark to provide first-hand support to 90% of its customers without having to engage the Hyland support team. This responsiveness and the benefit of upgrade assurance are what have led KeyMark to achieve Diamond Support status for 16 consecutive years.
Read more about the acquisition on KeyMark’s official press release.
For more information, contact your local ISI representative or call KeyMark’s corporate headquarters at 864-343-0500.
KeyMark Quick Facts:
- KeyMark was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Liberty, SC, with regional a sales office in Camp Hill, PA and a Document Conversion Services Bureau in West Hazleton, PA that operates as IMR Digital.
- KeyMark has over 100 employees nationwide.
- KeyMark has over 20 Hyland Certified Team Members with over 125 years of experience
- KeyMark is the creator of Forms InMotion, an innovative cloud-based software solution for forms management (formsinmotion.com).
- KeyMark was honored as a Best Place to Work in South Carolina by the South Carolina Chamber of Commerce.
- KeyMark was ranked 17th in South Carolina’s Fastest Growing Companies in 2016.
- KeyMark has appeared four times on the INC. 5,000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies– most recently in 2017 at #3525.