Employees, Customers, and Friends of KeyMark.
Many good things came out of Hyland’s OTTC conference this year, but one of the most entertaining (that we can talk about, anyway) was the idea that we should raise money in support of men’s health by growing moustaches! That’s right, it’s Movember and KeyMark is pleased to announce the establishment of “Team KeyMark.”
You can learn more about Movember at: http://us.movember.com/about/
The rules are simple.
- Make the decision to grow a moustache (with or without other accompanying facial hair).
- Let me Kami Turner (kamit [at] keymarkinc [dot] com) know that you’re participating.
- Register and join “Team KeyMark” at: https://www.movember.com/us/register/
- Throughout November, grow a moustache.
- Between December 1 and December 8, submit two pictures of yourself and your kickin’ stache (one profile and one head-on) to email@example.com.
- The ‘best’ moustache will be announced on Monday, December 17th.
Sadly, the actual moustache growing part will have to be restricted to men this year. However, ladies, someone has to decide who has the ‘best’ moustache and Uncle Jim wants us for that! If you are interested in serving on the jury, just let me know.
- Already have a moustache? No problem. KeyMark is flexible, so we won’t require you to shave it off first.
- Want to grow a beard or some big pork chop sideburns too? Cool. As long as there’s also a moustache, you’re good to go.
- How is the ‘best’ determined? Good question. This will be totally subjective and up to each juror. The jury will simply vote and the moustache that receives the most votes wins. So, there are basically no rules (not even the usual provisions against bribery).
- What’s in it for me if I win? A fabulous prize package including:
- A Title! “KeyMark Movember Grand Champion 2012”
- A $100 Home Depot Gift Card
- A $100 donation in your name in support of Movember – http://us.movember.com/about/money/
- Can I also collect donations from others to support this? Absolutely! The Movember website will allow you to donate to an individual or a team – http://us.movember.com/donate. Let’s raise as much cash as possible!
- Who can participate as a moustache grower (a Mo Bro) or as a juror (a Mo Sista)? This is open to anyone who is an employee of KeyMark, an employee of a KeyMark customer, or an employee of a vendor to KeyMark.
Here’s to Movember!