Improving Patient Care One Document at a Time
Managing immense amounts of paperwork can be challenging in any healthcare environment, but it’s especially challenging in large, multi-departmental organizations like hospitals and large physician groups. Misplaced, erred and duplicate paperwork not only takes an administrative toll on your organization – it also shortens the time that doctors, nurses and caregivers spend with patients.
A smart, scalable information management system provides:
- Improved workflow and patient safety across multiple departments
- Integration with existing software applications and hospital information systems (including EMR and
- Centralized clinical content so it can accessed from inside the EMR and other line-of- business
- applications outside the EMR
- Staff access to the EMR and systems they already know
- Better claims acceptance, maximized reimbursements and accelerated cash flow
- Improved overall compliance and security
- Streamlined HR functions
- Content storage from multiple vendor PAC’s
OnBase: A Standard-Setting Solution
OnBase is consistently ranked as a top-tier solution by KLAS and recognized as an industry leader by Gartner. It’s also been endorsed by the American Hospital Association (AHA) for three consecutive three-year terms for its proven success in healthcare and long-term viability in hospitals.
The same enterprise content management solution used to manage patient information in your hospital can also be used to streamline the management of your facility. With the right system in place, you can easily dispatch service requests, equip workers with necessary information, schedule and track progress, eliminate delays and report on facilities and project-related activities.
KeyMark understands that efficiency is the lifeblood of your physicians group. More importantly, we take the time to understand your practice and learn what it takes to make you successful. We can evaluate all aspects of your business, from scheduling and registration of patients to insurance and billing to accounting and HR, and work with you to optimize your processes and improve patient care.
Putting Our Healthcare Experts to Work for You
Are you ready to decrease paperwork and increase patient satisfaction? Our healthcare experts are here to help you find the right solution for your unique situation, whether it’s a hospital, a large medical group or a specialty office like dermatology, neurology or radiology.