RPA can be easier to implement than most people think.It often only takes hours – not weeks or months – since bots are an alternative to complex APIs and coding. Based on our experience, we have found these five steps critical to a successful bot deployment: First, what repetitive tasks tie your employees up?
- Manual data entry between core systems that don’t communicate with each other
- Processes that can’t be scaled without hiring more people
- Manual, low-skill tasks that take time away from higher-value outcomes
- Legacy applications that don’t support integrations
- Tasks that require copying and pasting data between documents, spreadsheets or systems
- Data entry that is prone to human error
- Tasks you would prefer to outsource but need to keep in-house
Take the Next Step
We can help you decide pretty quickly whether this would be a good fit for your organization. With 20+ years of experience in automation, we just need about 5 minutes of Q&A.