As one of the most recognized direct banking and payment services brands in the US, Discover has undergone a mindset and cultural shift to deliver on its enterprise-wide, transformation goals
As one of the most recognized direct banking and payment services brands in the US, Discover has undergone a mindset and cultural shift to deliver on its enterprise-wide, transformation goals – using connected-RPA as a key enabler along this journey. Driven by a growing army of Discover advocates, that focus on optimization – prior to automation, is resulting in significant revenue growth, cost avoidance, risk mitigation, defect reduction, improved customer satisfaction – while generating optimal product and service quality across the firm.
The Discover team will discuss how and why they have created a multi-disciplinary, hybrid ‘hub and spoke’ delivery model for connected-RPA that provides governance and platform support for dedicated teams within business units. They’ll also discuss the merits of leveraging process design and improvement, statistical analysis, monitoring, control and standardization – before initiating connected-RPA, and how this is unlocking substantial value across the enterprise.
In this webinar you’ll find out:
• How to create a cross-functional hub that ensures successful scaling of connected-RPA, better, faster – with more effective deployment
• How to ensure that automations are aligned to the strategic priorities of the business units
• How to create opportunities for internal mobility through upskilling of talent
• Lessons learned – what worked and what didn’t – along Discover’s connected-RPA journey
• Joe Mills – Director Special Operations, Discover
• Vincenzo Sposito – Manager RPA Tiger Team, Discover
• Tom Sullivan – RPA Tiger Team Technology Lead, Discover
• Kalle Kittleson – Senior Manager, RPA Technologies, Discover
(Tuesday) 11:00 am - 12:00 pm