We’re looking for motivated people. Like you.
Wanted: Business Development Specialists
Our Business Developers aren’t just responsible for making tons of outbound prospecting calls. They are an extension of our culture and our promise – to be the most knowledgeable, trustworthy and responsive team in the industry. They promote business automation technology products and services through quality conversations, increase lead-to-appointment conversion rates, identify and append prospect data, and recruit for attendance at sponsored events.
We provide the processes, you provide the talents and motivation to effectively complete assignments and crush your quotas. You’ll have daily communication with a stellar marketing team, experienced sales representatives and prospects that anxiously await your phone call to solve the complexities within their departments. Responsibilities will range from high fives and cartwheels to phone calls, emails, live chat, google searches, and lead follow up.
- 1+ years of selling on the phone
- A desire to win – every time
- Perseverance and a great attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt on the fly
- Skills to find anything on google
Sound like you? Let’s talk. Complete the form on the this page.
What Others Are Saying About KeyMark
- Voted #19 Best Place to Work in South Carolina in 2016
- Voted Top 25 SC Fastest Growing Companies 2016
- Ranked #7 Fastest Growing Companies in Central Pennsylvania in 2016
- Voted Business Black Box Best Place to Work in the Upstate for 2015
Random Fun Facts
- We have our own TV-worthy team of chefs called Grillmasters that come out a few Fridays a year when the weather is nice
- We do Halloween right
- We do T-shirts for any reason whatsoever
- We invest an average of $30,000 in training new team members
- We have a House Band, Kami Ocean and The Rhythm
- We have a small collection of people named Brian
- We’ve got beer nerds, including one who has 2,876 distinct beer check-ins on Untappd
- Our Fearless Leader was a collegiate mascot – not sure if we’re bragging about that or just making fun of him
- We tailgate and our blood runneth orange, Go Tigers!
KeyMark Company Benefits Summary*
- Health insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina featuring the nation’s largest network of physicians and facilities
- Dental insurance through UNUM
- Vision insurance through VSP with KeyMark subsidizing premium costs for employees and dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matching
- Basic term life insurance and AD&D insurance with the option to purchase additional voluntary life insurance
- Short‐term and long‐term disability income benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Benefits subject to change without notice.