Tips for Contacting KeyMark Support
Here are some helpful tips you should know before you contact KeyMark Support:
- Be ready to provide as much information as possible about your system and the problems you are experiencing
- Know what version of each product you are using (OnBase, Kofax, etc.)
- Note the database platform, version and service pack level numbers
- Know the version and release level of the operating system you are using
Note that KeyMark’s support team uses secure, online support technology to share your desktop so they can solve problems and answer questions real-time.
KeyMark Support Procedures
Communicating with the Support Team
- Email is the desired method of reporting problems that are not causing you downtime. Email gives you the opportunity to describe the issue and KeyMark time to analyze it before responding. Responses are usually handled on the day received.
- Telephone support is the best vehicle for emergency support needs. If a voicemail indicates all of our support representatives are unavailable, you may press “0” to reach the KeyMark operator. Tell the operator you need emergency support and someone will swiftly respond.
- Your system issues will be logged into our support logging and tracking application which enables us to record a description of the problem, history, and resolution. Our reporting capabilities allow us to retrieve historical data as required.
- Every support issue is categorized into three different severity levels, according to the amount of interruption occurring to a customer’s business.
- More severe support issues may include an interim resolution to restore system availability followed by a final resolution.
- Less severe support issues will be addressed during normal business hours with the goal of resolving issues within 48 hours from the first notification. Throughout the support process,
- KeyMark strives to handle all issues as quickly as possible, staying in close communication with the client until a resolution is reached.
After-Hours Support and Emergency Support
At KeyMark, we understand that not all system needs and issues occur during normal business hours. While after-hours support is not provided as part of our support tier offerings, our on-call engineers can be available to provide both planned and unplanned support after hours. To meet the needs of our customers, each after-hours support agreement is managed on a case-by-case basis.
If your team depends on KeyMark for around-the-clock support needs or would like to have the peace of mind knowing that our support team is ready to assist you 24/7, ask us about an after-hours support package.