DocuWare was built to meet real content management needs in real time. Designed with the trajectory of today’s business processes at the forefront, DocuWare is an ECM software solution with staying power.
Integrate DocuWare with your existing IT system to unlock the powerful potential of digitized processes.
Seamless security protects your documents from accidental loss and unauthorized access.
An intuitive interface keeps you ahead of the curve and free from tedious, unnecessary steps.
The best part? You don’t have to fall behind to get ahead. Because DocuWare can be integrated and implemented without delaying vital business processes, it’s easy to enjoy the above features with Zero Downtime.
Staying Ahead of the Competition
in Five Distinct Ways.
Did you know that DocuWare has been the ECM of choice for more than 14,000 customer projects? That success is due in large part to DocuWare’s leading ECM technology which segments into five core areas: Innovation, Architecture, Security, Integration and Scalability. Click on the accordions below to uncover what sets DocuWare apart from its competition.
- Intelligent Indexing – Automatically index captured documents into relevant archives with this patent-pending, self-learning technology. Captured documents may be stored or retrieved in an instant. When deployed on the cloud, intelligent indexing goes a step further by learning from the indexing patterns of the “crowd,” allowing DocuWare to fully automate the indexing process.
- Browser Technologies – Interface with HTML-based DocuWare using a web browser for fast, intuitive mastery and to avoid complex software installations onto individual devices.
- Mobile – Access our mobile support app on Android, iOS, or Windows Phone. Or use the groundbreaking PaperScan App to capture documents that may be incorporated into ECM without hiccups.
- Cloud – Multi-tenant, service-focused and scalable, DocuWare on the cloud is one of the most versatile and effective software tools on the market today. The opportunity to redirect resources to business growth and development is immense with this software option, because expansion and change is sustainable and simple on a single platform.
DocuWare is primed for multi-tenant use, securely accommodating each tenant’s users, archives, access rights, workflow definitions and other configuration settings.
- Configuration Wizard – Set-up on all devices is simple and painless.
- DocuWare Print Driver and Screen Capture Based Integration – Directly file documents out of any application via a print command or a specialized integration into any software’s user interface.
- Automatic Data Sync – Incorporate information from other systems into documents in DocuWare, or reverse the process and offer data from DocuWare to other applications.
- Software Development Kit (SDK) – This programming solution includes URL integration.
- REST Platform – Another key programming interface is accessible by all modern developer environments, making integration with programs running on server/client operating systems and various devices simple and easy.
From RoadMap to Home Run.
KeyMark is here for you every step of the way. With your specific requirements in mind, we map out your transition process from start to finish, including IT integration, training and support. A clear RoadMap maximizes your return on investment and keeps your business humming along before, during and after transitioning to DocuWare. The entire experience is built around our desire to promote and propel your business — and to leave you primed and ready to be a heavy hitter in your industry.